Santa Fe Social Security Workshop
Thursday, January 31, 2019
6:00p - 7:30p MST
Higher Education Center Room #157
Workshop highlights include:
- The first significant cost-of-living adjustment (COLA) since 2012.
- New Claiming Strategy Rules for married couples, divorced individuals and widows/widowers.
- Is the "earning cap" increasing in 2018?
- How to help maximize the value of your IRA, 401(k), TSP, or Pension Plan.
- Will there be an increase in the maximum possible benefit in 2018?
- How to create personal pensions to supplement Social Security.
- Bonus - Trump's 2018 Tax Reform.
Call to make your reservation now! 505-891-9800